Printable Numbers - English - Matching Cards - DIY Memory Game - Kids
Using their little fingers for counting is usually the first approach that kids have with numbers, having this in mind, I did these flashcards to help kids to get more familiar with numbers in a sweet and joyful way.
*You can use the free software Adobe Reader to print them.
*A printing guide for the flashcards is included (english and spanish in Adobe Reader X)
- 24 flashcards, 2.83 x 3.62 inches each (7.2 x 9.2cm), distributed in 4 letter size pdf files, ready to print. Numbers from zero to ten.
- 2 back sides, pink and blue.
- Printing Guide (english and spanish)
- A pattern to cut rounded and chamfered corners.
The pdf contain RGB high quality 300dpi jpg images (they aren't vectors).
* It's a digital product, no physical product is shipped.
© 2013 Maria Salas