This file folder focuses on numbers and number words. The objective of this game is to count the number of chocolate chips on each cookie and place it on the correct number on the cookie jar. Then move the cookie to the correct number word.
All file folder sets contain a cover page image, a how to play cut out, a title cut out, the game inserts and the game pieces. I have included a picture of the finished product as an example.
To make this file folder you will need:
- One letter size file folder
- One ziploc bag
- Black sharpie
- Laminate paper & laminator
- Velcro dots
1. Cut out the Title and paste onto file folder tab. Cut out How to Play and Cover image(s) and paste onto front of the file folder.
2. The 2nd and 3rd page should be cut out and pasted onto the insides of the file folder. Cut out the cookies on the 4th page and place them into a Ziploc bag and label with marker for storage.
3. Get file folder and cookie pictures laminated and cut everything out.
4. Cut Velcro dots in half and place rough side on the cookie jars inside of file folder. Use the soft side for the cookie pictures. Store your cookie game pieces back in the Ziploc bag. *Optional: Velcro Ziploc bag onto file folder for safe keeping.*