This Numbers Game for Mandarin learners is great fun and it helps students to become more fluent with counting numbers from 1 to 6 in Mandarin. Here are the game rules (which also appears on the last page of the product):
1. Each player places a piece of object (e.g. a button) at START.
2. After deciding who goes first, use a dice to get the number of steps for moving towards the trophy.
3. While making the steps, count the numbers out loud in Mandarin.
4. If you stop at a square with a smiley face, you are safe there, but if you stop somewhere with a plane on it, you need to take a random number card and to make the corresponding steps of move.
5. Whoever gets to number 28 first, wins!