Worksheets to help students understand 3-digit numbers and place value.
Great as homework before assessments!
The worksheets in this set help students:
- extend their understanding of the base-ten system through diagrams and expanded form
- recognize that the digits in multi-digit numbers up to 1000, have a specific place and value
- perform rapid mental addition and subtraction
- compare two 3-digit numbers
- use their understanding of properties of operations to find the missing digits in addition and subtraction