NUMBERS SMALL MEDIUM AND LARGE
Are your young students learning their numbers?
Can they place numbers in order from smallest to largest?
You receive 3 FULL worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 3 numbers in it.
Your students must put an "S" under the smallest one, "M" under the middle and "L" under the largest.
TWO OBJECTIVES COVERED! Reinforcing their ability to count PLUS comparing numbers with one another.
22 examples in all PLUS TWO BONUSES at the end.
See the thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ALPHABET 15 WORKSHEETS
15 full worksheets all on practicing the alphabet. A wonderful variety of activities all designed to reinforce their learning the alphabet both upper and lower case letters. This link will describe all 15 worksheets in detail.
- POWERPOINT ON ADDITION FACTS
-76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use on the computer, but can be used as a whole-class lesson. Colorful graphics will hold your young students’ attention. Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING? 76 slides will keep them busy!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
- POWERPOINT ON THE ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!