PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.53 MB | 26 Page Booklet - 29 total slides pages
Prepare these booklets now for use throughout the year!
This booklet is the perfect tool for helping your Kindergarten and First Graders with numbers from 1-25.
With this booklet --
* Students practice writing their numbers.
* Students practicing handwriting by writing item they will draw to
represent each number.
* Students practice drawing and numbering items to represent each
* Students practice object/number correspondence by counting
each item to the teacher.
* Students make needed corrections to any numbers they may have
In Kindergarten, I place my copy of this booklet under the document camera for students to follow along.
Toward the beginning of First Grade I also place my copy under the document camera but as the year progresses, I placed more responsibility of the students. This way I am able to walk around and observe while students complete the number page.
Print these booklets out and assemble them - It's that easy.
My students keep these in their desks so they are always available.