In this Power Point Presentation you will find:
1) 63 slides about this topic.
2) Numbers and letters from 100 to 500.
3) This presentation has been recorded by a Spanish native speaker. It is up to the teacher if he/she wants to use this presentation with or without sound.
4) The teacher will also have the possibility to work with this presentation automatically or manually. Just program the Power Point Presentation in a regular manner (Go to “Transition” and uncheck “on mouse click” and “after” boxes. Remember NOT to save these changes otherwise you Power Point Presentation will change and you cannot undo this).
5) Great material to use in class to work with oral skills. You can also ask additional questions or comment in every slide.
6) Remember that you can also delete or hide those slides you don’t want to use in your Spanish class.
7) Great visual material to remember numbers from 100 to 500.
I HOPE YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS ENJOY THIS PRESENTATION.