Able to be used in a variety of ways, these ‘Significant Numbers in The Bible’ posters and worksheets are a great addition to your Religious Education resources;
- Create a wall display with the posters
- Use the flash cards to play a variety of games.
- Use the differentiated worksheets and interactive activities to draw, write or research numbers in The Bible.
1. God gave us His one and only Son.
2. The animals entered the ark two by two.
3. The Trinity.
4. Four Sundays of Advent.
‘5. Pentateuch’ – The first five books of The Bible.
6. On the Sixth day God made man.
7. The seventh day is a day of worship.
8. Jesus appears to Thomas on the eighth day.
9. Nine fruits given by The Holy Spirit.
10.God gave Moses The Ten Commandments
11. Jesus Christ – The name contains 11 letters
12. Jesus had twelve Apostles
13. Thessalonians – The longest name for a book in The Bible
40. Lent has forty days
50. ‘Pentecost’ – fifty days after Jesus’ resurrection
Colored and b/w flash / memory cards
‘Numbers in The Bible’ record sheet
2 differentiated versions of make you own ‘Numbers in The Bible’ posters
‘Numbers in The Bible’ – draw a line to match the number and picture
‘Numbers in The Bible’ – cut and paste to match the number and picture
‘Numbers in The Bible’ – write the meaning
Search – a – Word Number Puzzle
Interactive Activities Include;
3 differentiated interactive ‘Lift the Flap’ template and worksheets
Thank you for viewing my product.
Please visit my store ‘Ponder & Possible’ for further Religious Education resources, by clicking on the links below.
Inside My church I Can See
Church Liturgical Season Colors