My students thought writing numbers in word form was so boring. I wanted to make it fun, engaging, and relevant. Check writing was the perfect way!
This product is designed to prepare second through fourth grade
students for writing numbers in word form, writing checks, and balancing a checkbook.
It includes scaffolded worksheets
for writing numbers in word form, relevant reading activities with comprehension checks, blank “checks” to use in your classroom, and a check register for students to keep track of their own “account.”
Answer key included!
Well organized with table of contents for easy use!
Not only can you use this as a valuable teaching experience, you can use it all year as a cash economy in your classroom!
Download the Preview to See the Full Product!
Your Download Includes:
- Full page Number Words Cheat Sheet to Support Spelling of Number Words
- Individual Student Number Word Cheat Sheets (1/4 page)
- 7 Leveled Practice Worksheets for Writing Numbers in Word Form
- “All About Checks” Reading Passage with Comprehension Questions
- Parts of a Check Example Pages
- Label the Parts of a Check Activity
- “The Birthday Check” Reading Activity with Comprehension Questions
- “Balancing a Checkbook” Reading Activity
- 2 Leveled Versions of Balancing a Checkbook Word Problem Activities
- 2 Sizes of Printable Blank Checks
- Printable Student Check Register
- Answer Key for All Student Activity Pages
Check out my other products! Little Victories