Make learning fun with these themed Number Match-Ups
. Your elementary age students will love this fun superhero themed math center! Perfect for math stations or small review groups any time of the year.
Use in your Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade classrooms. The best part about these is that they are self-correcting and they are digital
. You can also choose to assign the activity to your students and have them complete it at home or on their tablets.
There are three sections included in this activity:
There are 34 cards in total.
- Number matching cards (1-10 tap the burgers that represent the numeral found on the lunch bag).
- Object to numeral matching. Kids will drag the number of burgers to match the numeral found on the lunch bag. Numbers to ten included.
- Numeral to number word matching: kids will select the matching number word to unlock the secret password on each slide. Numbers to ten included.
More Digital Products
• Numbers to 12 Visual Discrimination and Counting Digital Cars Theme
• Same and Different Activity Digital Tablet Boom Cards Easter Eggs
• Visual discrimination Digital Tablet Activity Emoji Theme
• Digital Back to School Literacy and Math Activities ESL / ELL Newcomers
• Digital Back to School Free Beginning Sounds Activity ESL / ELL Newcomers
Why Boom Cards?
If you haven't experienced task cards in this format, I highly recommend that you check out this activity! It's super engaging and very unique! The best part about it is that you can use and re-use the slides as many times as you need to and on so many supported devices.
A little more information about Boom Cards:
Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.
Your kids will LOVE these interactive activities.