Here are a dozen FUN worksheets for practicing number order, greater than and less than, and numbers that come between.
Each page has fun graphics to inspire young learners to do their very best.
Some of the pages include:
- Duck, Duck, Goose (write the missing numbers)
- Nuts for Numbers (write the missing numbers; write others in order)
- At the Pond (write the numbers in order, least to greatest)
- Number Crazy (circle greatest number, underline the least)
- Now and Later (write ANY three numbers that come between two numbers)
- Counting Sheep (circle the number that comes between the two numbers)
Graphics on these pages include a mix of black and white and full color (all of which can be printed in black and white). Most feature animal friends plus puppets on strings, animal homes and tents, and berries & books.