Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Do you love task cards? Using task cards in the classroom is so versatile. You can use the task cards as centers, small group activities, independent practice, or my favorite...Scoot!
This bundle consists of 7 different task cards In Number Sense and Place Value. Each set of task cards has 32 cards. There are two different answer sheets so you can differentiate for your kids (1 page with a smaller spaces and two pages with larger spaces to write in.)
Task Cards Included:
1. Expanded Form in the Hundreds Place Task Cards
2. Value of a Digit in the Hundreds Place Task Cards
3. Ways to Name Numbers Task Cards
4. Ways to Write Numbers in the Hundreds Place Task Cards
5. 10 more, 10 less, 100 more, 100 less Task Cards
6. Number Patterns: Counting by 10's and 100's Task Cards
7. Comparing Numbers in the Hundreds Place Task Cards
If you use GoMath, this bundle is aligned to chapter 2 for 2nd grade.
***The following individual sets of task cards are part of the Numbers to 1,000 bundle***
Individual sets of task cards aligned to 2nd Grade GoMath chapter 2 included in this bundle:
Check out my Number Sense and Place Value Bundle that is aligned to Chapter 1 of GoMath for 2nd Grade.
Task card bundle aligned to Chapter 3 of 2nd grade GoMath: