Technology tasks designed for students with special needs can be a great alternative to file folder tasks and adapted books.
Try the Opposites Matching Book FREE to make sure digital tasks work for you and your students before buying. View the video preview and pdf preview for more details.
- Numbers to 10, Animal Counting Book (x6 slightly different versions)
- Numbers 11 to 20, Animal Counting Book (x6 slightly different versions)
- Individual independent practice (digital task box)
- Small groups around a Smart Board or ActivBoard
- Technology center with iPads
- Paperless. No color printing, laminating, or cutting.
- Digital Matching Books can be used on any device with a pdf reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader) or PowerPoint—desktops, laptops, and tablets/iPads
- No logins or passwords
- No typing
- No drag and drop
- Just tap or click!
- Large buttons so students don’t have to be precise with the mouse
- Formatted like adapted books, but without the need for binding, laminating, and Velcro.
- Each correct response is confirmed by moving the matching picture up to the box.
- Once matched, previous answers disappear and students can see their progress through the book.
- Only the correct match is linked to the next page. If an incorrect picture is tapped, nothing will happen.
- No visual clutter
- Predictable format
- 8 to 10 matching tasks in each digital book
Answers to FAQ:
- Slides are not editable
- There is no audio
- Student answers are not recorded. These tasks are meant for practice rather than assessment.
- Files are not compatible with Google Slides
- You have two software options:
- PowerPoint (free in app store)
- Any pdf reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or iBooks)
- No Wi-Fi is necessary after the file has been downloaded to the device
More Digital Tasks are Available:
- Math Tasks
- CVC Words
- Digraphs and Blends
- Alphabet Matching Books
- Number Matching Books
Please contact me with any questions before leaving feedback.
Thank you for your support!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal or single classroom use. You may use on multiple devices within a classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they cannot be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
No part of this file may be posted on the internet, copied, sold, or edited.