Use these cards to play a Battle Game with children:
• Cards are evenly distributed between participating children (suggested 2-3)
• Children flip over a card simultaneously
• Child with the highest card or a “You Win” card wins the round and keeps all cards flipped in that round.
• Play continues until one child gathers all of the cards.
Use these cards to play a Memory Game with children:
• Cards are laid out in a grid formation
• Children (suggested 2-4) take turns flipping over 2 cards in hopes of making a match
• If a match is made that child will keep the cards
• Play continues until all cards are gone and the child with the most cards is the winner