Also included in
- Ready to transform your kindergarten math curriculum? The Empowering Little Mathematicians Kindergarten Math Curriculum has everything you need to make kindergarten math fun and meaningful! The kindergarten guided math curriculum for the year is the perfect way to help your students explore math con$80.00$104.00Save $24.00
- Teaching kindergarten has never been easier! This kindergarten complete curriculum bundle includes systematic, research-based, age-appropriate, and EFFECTIVE curriculum for kindergarten. Everything you need to teach effective lessons in kindergarten is included.This curriculum is designed with class$250.00$440.00Save $190.00
- Are your students ready to tackle and explore numbers to 5 and numbers to 10? Everything you need to teach an engaging guided math unit is included here! Students will learn to identify numbers 0-10, use ten frames, use counting strategies, understand quantities to 10, order numbers to ten, and begi$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
Are your students ready to tackle and explore numbers 0-5? Everything you need to teach an engaging guided math unit is included here! Students will learn to recognize the numbers to 5, use counting strategies, use five frames, understand quantities to 5, and begin to compare numbers.
These units were developed to be taught whole group but would also work well in a small group guided math setting. The teacher will be guiding the students through a gradual-release model.
What is Included?
*Posters - Number formation posters for 0-5 are included with original number formation poems.
*Math Wall Cards - Cards for a math word wall are included.
*Warm Up - engaging whole body counting activities
*Teacher Directed - students will explore each concept with a hands-on activity.
*Partner Activity - students will work in pairs to play a game or complete an extension activity
*Independent Follow Up - students will apply what they learned whole group to an independent paper activity.
*Home Extension - Students can practice even more at home with a short practice page. If you do not give homework, these can easily be used as exit slips or for more practice in intervention groups.
*Differentiation Options - Below level/intervention and Enrichment options are included for each lesson!
*End of Unit Assessment
*6 Math Centers:
- Count It Out
- Count and Clip
- Count and Compare
- Spin and Count Five Frames
- Number Puzzles
- Roll and Trace / Roll and Write
There are 12 lessons in all:
1: Number 0
2: Number 1
3: Number 2
4: Number 3
5: Number 4
6: Number 5
7: Making Numbers to 5 On a Five Frame
8: Comparing Numbers to 5
9: Comparing Numbers to 5
10: Ordering Numbers and Quantities to 5
11: Counting Strategies
12: Counting Strategies
Find the year-long math curriculum here: Kindergarten Guided Math Year-Long Bundle
Download the preview to see an example of a lesson!