In this set of activities students:
- Will learn to count up to 20 with raindrops.
- Can learn to write numbers from a specific number and up.
- Can write down the numbers from 1 up to 20 in the nose of a raindrop!!! It’s a funny activity. They can use different markers to write down the numbers!!!
- Can learn how to identify basic shapes (squares, circles, triangles, rectangles, hexagons).
Common core standard:
- K.CC.3. Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
- K.G. Identify shapes (squares, circles, triangles, rectangles, hexagons).