This is a GREAT PRODUCT for helping with the transition to the hundreds place. Once 3 DIGIT Numbers are introduced, it is important for students to understand what that 3rd digit means and the many ways it can be represented, before going on to 4 digit numbers.
Most pages have 2 or 3 different ways of working with place value in the hundreds place. I have scaffolded the instruction to help young learners make a smooth transition from tens to hundreds.
Here’s what’s included:
• 4 Place value posters (in color) to show the value of each base ten block.
• 120 Charts with 100 – 120 shaded for easier recognition (filled and blank)
• Base Ten cards 100 – 120 (Black & White )for print and go practice
• Place Value Chart cards 100 – 120 (Black & White) for print and go practice
• Number Cards 100 – 120 (Black & White) for print and play practice. (the above 3 can be used together)
22 Practice Pages with the following skills:
• Base Ten
• Hundreds, Tens and Ones
• Expanded Form
• Greater Than, Less Than, Equal To
• One More/One Less, Ten More/Ten Less
• Ordering Numbers .. Least to Greatest, etc.
• Place Value Chart Recognition
• 4 Bingo Dabber Games with similar skills
Formats have been changed to encourage higher order thinking skills.
Other products you might like:
COUNTING BACKWARDS BLASTERS
STORY PROBLEMS USING NUMBER BONDS
Winter Math Review ~ Over 30 Pages of Math Fun
Bingo Dabber Mathematics