A lovely set of colourful Santa based numeral cards ideal for playing all sorts of Math Games.
Here is just one possible game.
What's My Number?
What you need:
2 sets of Santa cards
printed and laminated
How to Play:
1. Players sit in a triangle shape facing each other.
2. Elect a Caller for the first game.
3. The Caller deals the deck between the 2 players.
4. Players ensure all Santas are the right way up then shuffle their cards.
5. Each player places their individual deck of cards in a pile face down in front of them.
6. The Caller then calls out 'go'. Each player quickly raises a Santa card to their forehead without seeing it.
7. The Caller adds the numbers on the foreheads and calls out the total.
8. The players must then work out the number on their own forehead based on the number on their opponents forehead and the callers total. Once they have calculated the answer they call it out. The Caller has to judge who gave their answer first. The winner collects the two cards as a pair and places it to one side.
9. The game continues until all the cards are gone.
10. The player with the most pairs at the end of the game is declared the winner.
11. Swap callers.
Your Own Rules:
- What happens if the caller makes a mistake?
- What happens if someone calls out the wrong answer?
- Use only the numbers zero to ten.
- Use different variations of numbers to see how the game changes eg 2 through 6 and 14 through 20.
- Caller subtracts the largest number from the smallest and calls out the answer. The players then deduce the number on their forehead and call out the answer as soon as they work it out.
- Caller multiplies the two numbers and calls out the product. The players then deduce the number on their forehead.
This game is heaps of fun.
Check Out My MEGA BUNDLE
It includes ALL
the great games in my store PLUS
every resource I make for the next YEAR
It is a book that just keeps on giving.
Take me to the Mother Load :-)