Here is a set of very colorful posters/cards that you can use in your classroom.
What is in this Packet:
1. You will find posters for the numerals 0 – 20.
2. Each poster shows the numeral, the number word, and the number in a ten frame format.
3. The numerals 1 – 9 also show the students touch points.
Numeral Posters- Each of the numeral poster that I create is slightly under 7.25” tall and 5” wide.
The numeral posters can be used for many different academic activities.
a. Wall Poster—Glue or tape the numeral posters to your wall for your students to use as a reference.
b. Touch Points- Use in your small groups to work with your students on writing their numerals using the touch points.
c. Numeral Recognition--Begin the year using pieces with small groups, one-on-one, or in a math center to work on numeral recognition.
d. Numerical Order--Once students can correctly identify a range of numerals they can place these individual posters in numerical order.
e. Patterning- Your students can place the cards in order by working the color patterns on the cards.
I currently have a Daily Five Packet and Animal Alphabet Posters/Cards to place above your white board that matches this color scheme.
I currently have a Daily Five Packet and Animal Alphabet Posters/Cards to place above your white board that matches this color scheme. Click on the links below to view these coordinating items.
Click on the links below to view coordinating items:
1. Daily Five Rotation Chart/Posters Packet-- Colorful Polka Dots
2. Animal Alphabet Posters/Cards, A through Z--Colorful Polka Dots