This set of printable cards will help struggling children learn to recognize numerals 1 through 9 (CCSS K.CC.3). A practice sheet for writing numerals is also included. The "KC" in the title indicates Kindergarten Counting and Cardinality.
OTHER KINDERGARTEN CARD SETS
• KC: Counting Up to 10 Objects
• KA: Decomposing Numbers to 10
• KG: Two- and Three-Dimensional Shapes
• KB: Understanding Numbers 11-19 (FREE)
• KA: Understanding Addition Equations
• KA: Understanding Subtraction Equations
• KG: Combining Flat Shapes
RELATED RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades K-5
. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8
or Grades K-5
. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH PRACTICES POSTERS: Grades K-2
or Grades 3-5
. Get classroom signs for the MP standards, in student-friendly language.
• FREE MATH GOALS LEAFLETS: Grades K-1-2
or Grades 3-4-5
. These leaflets show all student-friendly goals. There is one leaflet per grade level.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten
, Grade 1
, Grade 2
, Grade 3
, Grade 4
, Grade 5
Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game at each level. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Addition Facts (9 sets)
, Subtraction Facts (9 sets)
, Addition & Subtraction Facts Families (8 sets)
Multiplication Facts (8 Sets)
, Multiplication & Division Fact Families (9 Sets)
, Division Facts (8 Sets)
. Cards in these bundles include models. Each bundle comes with a tracking form.
Please FOLLOW my store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!