Numerical Patterns is an important skill to practice and learn. Students understand numbers better and can improve fact fluency. Interactive games keep students engaged and responsible for their learning.
This pack is best used with PDF. It can be displayed on a Smartboard, tablet, and/or computer. It's great for whole group instruction, small group/centers, or individual practice.
- What is the Rule Game? (one rule - example: +4)
- Complete the Series Game (one rule - example: +4)
- What is the Rule Game? (two rules - example: +4, -1)
- Complete the Series Game (two rules - example: +4, -1)
- Mystery Sentence Activity Sheet (to be completed throughout the games)
- Certificate of Completion for Data Folder
Please download the preview for more details about this bundle.
You may also want to check out my Reading and Writing Numbers Games
Nicole - Today, in Second Grade