Nursery Rhyme - Hey Diddle Diddle
I am very excited about my updated Nursery Rhyme file! It is packed with fun literacy and numeracy resources and unique graphics.
This file contains:
- a poster display of the nursery rhyme on one full sized page
- a 4 page version of the rhyme, breaking it down into parts
- a set of colourful sequencing cards (pictures and text separated)
- word wall cards
- retelling puppet templates
- a pocket chart retelling set
All sequencing cards and rhyme posters are provided in both full color and blackline.
I have provided some photocopiable worksheets also:
- a sequencing worksheet for your students to colour, cut and paste
- a cut and paste writing worksheet
- a tracing sentence worksheet
- an independent writing prompt worksheet
- 2 missing-number cut and paste worksheets
- 2 basic addition and subtraction worksheets
The file also includes an exciting 'Hey Diddle Diddle' craft (retell spinning wheel) that has full colour photo procedure to show students how to complete it. The craft can be made using cardboard circles and a brad (split pin).
This file is 60 pages and can only be used for your own personal classroom or home use. You are not permitted to redistribute this file.
Please find my Nursery Rhyme category in my store for more Nursery Rhyme resources!