Nursery rhymes - Use nursery rhymes to engage children during shared reading. Once they are familiar with the poem, they can “read” the included emergent readers themselves. Children enjoy the familiar rhymes as they learn new vocabulary words and complex language patterns.
The Nursery Rhymes included in this unit are:
• Humpty Dumpty
• Mary Had a Little Lamb
• The Itsy Bitsy Spider
• Hey Diddle Diddle
• Hickory Dickory Dock
• Jack and Jill
• Little Miss Muffet
Each rhyme contains the following elements:
• A poster of the nursery rhyme.
• An emergent reader of the nursery rhyme. (black and white copies included)
• Pictures from the emergent reader to sequence.
• 4 two piece rhyming puzzles.
• Word family mats using words from each nursery rhyme.
• A response sheet for the word family mats.
• A game board with pictures from each nursery rhyme
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the red star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
Visit our blog at The Fun Factory Blog
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org