Each of these 6 page booklets are interactive (word tracing, 1 question prompt in each booklet and coloring galore). Learning to recognize rhyme and provide rhyming words is a basic phonological awareness skill. These engaging classic nursery rhyme booklets are easy to assemble and fun for students, plus your students learn important skills.
6 Nursery Rhyme Booklets:
- Humpty Dumpty Booklet (pgs.4-7): focusing on rimes -at, -all, -ad
- Hey Diddle Diddle (pgs.8-11): focusing on rimes -at, -ow, -og, -oon
- Jack and Jill (pgs.12-15): focusing on rimes -ill, -ell, -own, -ack
- Old Mother Hubbard (pgs.16-19): focusing on vocabulary words went, bone, done
- Little Miss Muffet (pgs.20-23): focusing on vocabulary words sat, spider, away
- Little Boy Blue (pgs.24-27): : focusing on vocabulary words sheep, asleep, corn, boy, horn
Graphics by: Doodle Darlin'
★ NURSERY RHYMES: HUMPTY DUMPTY
★ NURSERY RHYMES: OLD MACDONALD