These nursery rhyme activities with printables and centers have everything you need to teach a nursery rhyme unit or to teach a different nursery rhyme at different times of the year (at 30% savings)! Posters, NO PREP PRINTABLES reading and math skills... Great ideas to help you teach skills to your Prek and Kindergarten students using nursery rhymes with this 450+ page unit. Before, during, and after reading lesson plans are easy to follow with suggestions for whole group, small group, center activities, and worksheets. Ideas for art, science, literacy, math, and motor skills are included.
Perfect for your at-home learning with 3 to 5-year-olds!
- All you could ever want to go with your nursery rhymes
- Hands-on AND printable worksheets
- Perfect for your PreK or Kindergarten class!
Teachers are saying:
- "This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!!! This is incredibly thorough and provides beyond my expectations! Super cute and purposeful activities to truly engage young learners in nursery rhymes - which are so important to early literacy skills! Thank you! My only request is another packet with other nursery rhymes please! I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!! Thank you!!!
- "This unit supported my nursery rhyme activities. I really liked the variety of skills covered and offered in this packet."
The following rhymes are included but let us know if we have left out one of your favorites and we will make it happen!
- Hey Diddle Diddle – Letter identification, rhyming, counting, initial sounds, sequencing, retelling, center activities
- Hickory Dickory Dock – Vocabulary, initial sound, rhyming, words in sentences, writing
- Humpty Dumpty – Book and print awareness, rhyming, syllables, vocabulary, sequencing, position words, shapes
- Jack and Jill – Vocabulary, rhyming words (word families), letter matching
- Jack Be Nimble - Students’ names, vocabulary, syllables, letter recognition, initial sounds
- Little Miss Muffet - Fiction/non-fiction, synonyms, writing, art, dramatic play
- Mary Had a Little Lamb - Students’ names, vocabulary, rhyming, comprehension, sequencing, retelling, art, gross motor, writing, measurement, counting, number and letter identification, small motor, position words
- One, Two, Buckle My Shoe – Vocabulary, counting, center activities
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - Vocabulary, syllables, writing
- Wee Willie Winkie - Vocabulary, initial sounds, antonyms
Also these BONUS activities:
- Culminating Activities
- Nursery Rhyme Puzzles
- Nursery Rhyme Board Game
If you would like to sample this product for free before buying it, try this sample Wee Willie Winkie
You might like these Related Resources:
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog