Nursery Rhymes Game - National Poetry Month - Spring Poetry - No Prep
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a huge bundle of my popular PowerPoint Trivia Games for upper-elementary and middle school! These are fun, no-prep, and perfect for class parties and rewards. It includes fairy tale trivia, nursery rhyme trivia, book genres, Greek mythology, 100th Day of School, and more!NOTE - Before purchaPrice $80.00Original Price $125.00Save $45.00
- This is a bundle of four poetry lessons for elementary libraries. Two resources are for lower-elementary (nursery rhymes), and two are for upper-elementary (haiku writing). They are a fun, low-prep way to celebrate National Poetry Month in the elementary library.Each product in this bundle has its oPrice $21.60Original Price $30.00Save $8.40
Do your students know their nursery rhymes? It's okay if they don't! This no-prep PPT trivia game allows students to learn and practice nursery rhymes while having fun! It's perfect for National Poetry Month in April. No prior knowledge is needed to play!
Worried this game might not be compatible with your version of PowerPoint or Keynote? You can test a similar game by and downloading the bundle preview. The preview is a shortened version of one of my PPT games. If it plays properly in the preview version, it is compatible with your computer.
- Recommended for: K-2
- Formats: PowerPoint (2016 or later is preferred–the numbers on the game board may not disappear if you are on an older version of PowerPoint)
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
- : A Google Slides version is NOT INCLUDED in this product. If you choose to upload it to Google Slides, know that the game board numbers will not disappear when clicked in Google Slides like they do in PowerPoint. Since this feature is essential to smooth game play, I do not provide a Google Slides version of this game.
- 1 interactive PowerPoint game (77 slides + 2 slides of teacher instructions)
- separate, printable editable list of the 25 nursery rhymes included in the game (1 page)
- separate PDF of teacher directions for game play (1 page)
- Includes 25 nursery rhymes–each rhyme includes a question slide, the nursery rhyme slide, and an answer slide (77 total slides)
- Students choose from 5 categories: Little, Animals, Old, Names, and Extras
- All text editable. Artwork has been locked down to secure copyrighted material.
- Point amounts for each question disappear after the question is selected. This ensures students do not select the same question twice. For example, if a student selects “Old for 3 points,” the question will be revealed. Upon return to the game board, the “Old for 3 points” square will no longer be visible (this does not work if you upload the PPT to Google Slides)
- Every slide has adorable clipart to go with it.
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. All my new products are half-off for the first 48 hours. Take advantage of the "First 48 Half-Off" by