This unit has ideas for art, science, literacy, math and motor skills - all you could ever want to go with your nursery rhymes. Before, during and after reading lesson plans are easy to follow with suggestions for whole group, small group, center activities and worksheets.
All activities are hands-on.
This is perfect for your PreK or Kindergarten class!
This product has been revised to include black and white versions of some activities, as well as color.
The following rhymes are included but let us know if we have left out one of your favorites and we will make it happen!
Hey Diddle Diddle
– Letter identification, rhyming, counting, initial sounds, sequencing, retelling, center activities
Hickory Dickory Dock
– Vocabulary, initial sound, rhyming, words in sentences, writing
– Book and print awareness, rhyming, syllables, vocabulary, sequencing, position words, shapes
Jack and Jill
– Vocabulary, rhyming words (word families), letter matching
Jack Be Nimble
- Students’ names, vocabulary, syllables, letter recognition, initial sounds
Little Miss Muffet
- Fiction/non-fiction, synonyms, writing, art, dramatic play
Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Students’ names, vocabulary, rhyming, comprehension, sequencing, retelling, art, gross motor, writing, measurement, counting, number and letter identification, small motor, position words
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
– Vocabulary, counting, center activities
Twinkle,Twinkle Little Star
- Vocabulary, syllables, writing
Wee Willie Winkie
- Vocabulary, initial sounds, antonyms
Also these BONUS
Nursery Rhyme Puzzles
Nursery Rhyme Board Game
If you would like to sample this product before buying it, try this sample Wee Willie Winkie
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com