Digital Nutcracker Ballet Digital Activities are perfect for the classroom using Google Classroom, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive. Graphic organizers, vocabulary and fact sorting activities help to support students' understanding of the story of the Nutcracker Ballet and will coordinate with your presentation of the story and viewing of the ballet.
Paperless activities for Nutcracker Ballet are perfect for the 1:1 classroom, however if you don't have technology for your students yet, you can still use this resource. Open this Google Slides resource on your Smartboard and use whole group or for student use during center time.
- Story note-taking organizer - type in notes
- Story note-taking organizer - arrange prepared notes in the correct order
- Vocabulary - label picture with appropriate terms
- Ballet definition statement - fill in the blanks with provided terms
- Compare/contrast storybook with a video or live presentation of ballet
- Author/Composer/Setting Sort - arrange names and facts into the appropriate category
Answer keys are included. Be sure to make a copy to share with students and delete the answer keys!
Additional Nutcracker Ballet Activities
Nutcracker Story Re-Telling & Coloring Sheets
Nutcracker Character Card Games
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
- You can also Like my page on Facebook.
- Follow my blog.