The activities in this resource will support several of the early learning readiness skills including:
• receptive identification of colors
• expressive identification of colors
• exposure to color words
• “reading” sentences using sight words (I, see, the)
• matching color words to matching color nutcracker
• matching black/white words to colored nutcracker
Also provided are:
• suggestions on how to differentiate the activities
• directions to create and use a pocket chart activity
• directions to create a gross motor activity
The following colors are included: red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, black, white, brown and pink.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!