This Nutcracker Unit Includes:
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work
with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the
appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the
math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets
students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Read and Write Around the Room - "posters" are provided and the intent is that
the posters will be hung around the room. Students place the Recording Sheet
on their clipboard, choose a pointer, walk around the room finding the posters
and filling out the Recording Sheet.
3. Estimation Jar - This provides an opportunity to practice various math standards while being exposed to the vocabulary words.
4. Task Cards - The Task Cards provide student with practice working with greater than and less than.
5. Fast Facts - Fast Fact Recording Sheet for students to fill out as they research about nutcrackers.
6. Exit Tickets - students draw a ticket to answer before leaving for the day or to
a different task.
NOTE DIGITAL CONTENT ONLY NO PHYSICAL ITEMS