Nutrition Activities Bundle for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary Students
PreK - 5th, Homeschool
Nutrition Activities for Preschoolers, Kindergarten, and Elementary Students
Your child will love learning about healthy eating using Nutrition Lesson Plans and activities. These activities are also perfect for a Preschool food theme.
- 19 Pages
- Food for your body booklet
- 5 Food Groups information
- Sorting Activities for healthy and unhealthy foods
- Build your own dinner plate activity
- Grocery Store Scavenger Hunt
- Digestive System Flashcards - Visuals with information
- Healthy and Unhealthy Snack Activities
- Food Journal
- Healthy Recipe Snack Cards
This is an amazing and super helpful nutrition unit for children of all ages.
Check out our Farmers Market Nutrition and Health Printables (including a scavenger hunt, food sorting, and more).
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.