Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.39 MB | 5 pages
Use this FUN game board as a review to your Nutrition Unit. Questions on game board cover topics such as the 6 nutrients and their functions, types of fats and their sources, etc.
a. class set of game pieces (30) - students can also use their own game pieces (eg. a different coin each, an eraser, etc).
b. 6-7 dies (1 dice per group of 4 or 5)
An answer key is also provided for students to check while playing, hence reinforcing their learning of the material.
Instructions: (also printed on the game board)
1. Group your students into 4 or 5.
2. Photocopy one game board and one answer key per group.
3. Distribute game board pieces and die to each group.
4. Roll the dice to determine who goes first.
5. First person rolls the dice and moves game piece the number of spaces rolled on the dice.
6. Answer the question or follow the instructions found on the space. Check answers with the answer key provided.
7. If you answer the question correctly, keep your game piece on that space.
8. If you answer incorrectly, move back to your original position.
9. When you land on a ladder, climb up to that space.
10. When you land on a slide, slide down to that space.
11. First player who lands exactly on the finish space, WINS.
Students can play again to continue reinforcing the learning material.