- Teach students how to take care of their bodies with this Physical Health Bundle. Students will learn how to eat balanced diets, read food labels, build exercise routines, and more. This skills-based health education teaching bundle will help students lay a foundation for sustainable health and well$55.00$45.00Save $10.00
Teach students nutrition basics with this health education bundle. Students will create personalized food guides, learn how to read food labels, and practice accessing valid and reliable information.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive™, featuring Google Slides™ edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom™. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
This engaging bundle will introduce students to nutrition basics and gives them an opportunity to determine what a realistic balanced diet looks like in their lives and evaluate and influence what nutrition looks like at their school. These activities are part of the Project School Wellness Curriculum and build upon an understanding of total health and dimensions of health. This Nutrition bundle is comprised of five lessons:
- Lesson 1: Nutrition Basics
- Lesson 2: How to Eat a Balanced Diet
- Lesson 3: Digital Adventure: Reading Food Labels - Check It Out!
- Lesson 4: Lunch Tray Report Card
- Bonus Activity: Food Nutrition Scavenger Hunt - Check It Out!
- End-of-Unit Assessment
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching PowerPoints
- Student Worksheets - Come as PDFs and Google Slides.
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
- Intro to Health - Get it for free!
- Mental Health & Emotions
- Environmental Health
- Financial Health - How to Build Financial Literacy
- Occupational Health - Career Exploration
- Physical Health & Nutrition Basics
- Social Health & Relationships
- Spiritual Health - Understanding Values
- Sex Ed & Sexual Health
Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! - Use this bundle to Introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!