This resource includes 4 ACTIVITIES, 1 PROJECT, a QUIZ, a REVIEW SHEET and a TEST to complete your study of Nutrition and save you tons of time!
These resources are designed for a high school or introductory college level Anatomy & Physiology course. All resources in this chapter are EDITABLE so you can customize them to suit the needs of your students.
• Macronutrients in Food Worksheet
• Understanding the Nutrition Facts Label Activity
• Food Diary Project
• Nutrition Quiz: in two versions to help students stay honest
• “My Plate” Online Activity
• Instructions for implementing Mini-Presentations – this is one of my favorite instructional strategies!
• Review Sheet
• Nutrition Test with Answer Key, in two versions
Please see the PREVIEW
for more details so you can make sure this resource is right for your students.
Combine this resource with . . .
Nutrition and Metabolism PowerPoint and Notes
. . . and you’ll have just about everything you need to teach Nutrition in your Anatomy & Physiology or Advanced Biology classes.
You might also like:
Digestive System PowerPoint and Notes
Digestive System Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
Digestive System Diagrams & Quizzes
Anatomical Diagrams Bundle
Anatomy & Physiology PowerPoint Bundle
Anatomy & Physiology Task Card Bundle