This product was made for my Grades 1 and 2 classroom to integrate the Health and Data Management (Math) curricula.
- classify and describe the four food groups on a medicine wheel-type organizer
- poll classmates and record answers (tally and checkmark pages available)
- present data in a bar graph
* two differentiated types included
- write their conclusions ("The graph tells me")
* dotted sentence starter and blank recording sheets included
- list the benefits of eating from each food group (5 pages)
This product includes a learning goal and success criteria page. It contains differentiated documentation sheets for the wide variety of learners in your classroom - and for scaffolding purposes.