What a fun activity for your Canada unit! This is also perfect if you celebrate Canada Day in July!
Students love secret messages, and what better way than to incorporate secret messages than in an academic and educational way?
1. Secret Code (for solving secret messages)
2. Secret Code blank picture cards (for cutting apart - students can create their own messages for a classmate)
3. 5 questions and secret messages for students to solve
4. an answer key for the 5 secret messages
5. samples of how students can create a question/secret message for a classmate
6. sample trivia questions students can use when creating their own question/secret message
If you like this activity, you might want to try my "What is Canada Day? Reading Comprehension FREEBIE