PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Treat your students to O. Henry's trip to the Wild West with “A Chaparral Christmas Gift,” a nice companion piece to “The Gift of the Magi” or an excellent standalone (complete with O. Henry’s signature surprise ending).
Your 13-page printable study guide includes . . .
• introductory and background information
• relevant vocabulary
• the complete text of “The Chaparral Christmas Story”
• comprehension/discussion questions for individual, classroom or literature circle use
• a vocabulary test
• a selection test
• answer keys
This story is suitable for upper elementary, junior high, middle school, high school, and homeschool classes.
To learn about new Class Act resources, discounts, and freebies, just follow me. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me” beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for items you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Here are other Class Act Press products you and your students might enjoy:
• FREEBIE!!! An Idiom by Any Other Name