Also included in
- HELP ENGAGE & SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS WITH WRITING PROMPTS WITH PICTURES AND WORD BANKS ! These packets includes both COLOR (that you can laminate to use over and over) and BLACK + WHITE versions of writing prompts with word banks. ALL pages include a word bank, alphabet model, and legibility ch$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
- This is THE MEGA TELETHERAPY RESOURCE YOU NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS THAT INCLUDES BOTH NO PRINT AND INCLUDES PRINTABLE RESOURCES TO MAKE PACKETS! No print resources (11 resources):12 weeks of teletherapy resources (6 resources)Weeks 13-18 of teletherapy for early elementary (1 resource) Warm up$120.00$183.00Save $63.00
- Do you NEED RESOURCES to motivate students to work on prewriting, motor movements, handwriting throughout SPRING ?! This includes 12 SPRING resources to address different skills including writing prompts, do a dot reversal practice, motor room resource, prewriting skills, directed drawings, cutting,$40.00$54.00Save $14.00
- UPDATED FOR 120 PRODUCTS - NEVER PLAN ANOTHER SESSION!Are you an occupational therapist or teacher who is looking for an easy calendar of products to help you set up year long fine motor, writing and gross motor in your classroom or therapy space? Have you ever thought to yourself, WHAT SHOULD I DO$275.00$468.50Save $193.50
- This is the ULTIMATE 50 RESOURCE handwriting practice bundle that you need for your students to practice WRITING AND HANDWRITING ALL YEAR LONG! This includes a variety of handwriting practice and writing practice. This includes many types of resources including box and dot writing to help with pract$120.00$173.50Save $53.50
•HELP ENGAGE & SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS WRITING, SPELLING AND FINE MOTOR SKILLS WITH SPRING DAY WRITING PROMPTS WITH PICTURES AND WORD BANKS! This packet includes both COLOR and BLACK + WHITE versions of writing prompts with word banks.
There are 6 different writing prompts: rainy day bunnies, snails investigation, fishing in the stream, windy day, fun day at the pond, and rose tree scene.
All pages include: an alphabet model and word bank.
- Pages 5-10 include the color versions with 3 lines
- Pages 12-17 include color with single lines
- Pages 19-24 include black and white with 3 lines
- Pages 26-31 include black and white with single lines
If you love this product, please leave me feedback. If you find an error, or have a suggestion, please email me: EmpoweringOT@gmail.com I am happy to work with buyers to make them happy
•PLEASE ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE 6 PROMPTS BUT DIFFERENTIATED WITH COLOR and WRITING LINES. A word bank is included with the picture. At the bottom of the page, there is an alphabet model, and legibility check (spaces between words, letter size, spelling).
This includes color versions, (that you can laminate to use over and over) and a black and white version.
Students who have difficulty with spelling or generating ideas to write will find these writing worksheets very helpful! This easy to use packet is perfect for handwriting practice and making sentences. This could also be used as reading practice or articulation practice. You could laminate the color pages to be used over and over again.
If you love this product, please leave me feedback. If you find an error, or have a suggestion, please email me: EmpoweringOT@gmail.com I am happy to work with buyers to make them happy :)
As a reminder, this is only 1 license for the person who purchased this product and the students on the caseload / classroom. Please support your fellow therapist and direct others to purchase this product from my store. This cannot be posted on websites or other areas where multiple people can access this resource.
Check out my teacher pay teacher store for more resources: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Empowering-Ot-By-Dr-R
Check out other writing ideas for students who need support with handwriting and spelling.
This is perfect for RTI / MTSS as an intervention for handwriting skills.This is great for visual scanning, visual perceptual skills, coordination, visual motor integration and fine motor. This is also a perfect activity for occupational therapists OT, teachers, speech pathologists SLP, special education SPED teachers and other school professionals while working on skills!
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material. I have used my materials with a variety of children with different disabilities including learning disabilities, dyslexia, autism, sensory processing disorder, ADD, ADHD, visual impairments, deaf/hard of hearing, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and more.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability.