Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- You NEED 150 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY resources for data tracking, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills and sensory processing! This includes all my top sellers, and ALMOST my entire store. (I could only get 150 of my resources!) As a bonus file, you get ALL$500.00$711.00Save $211.00
- UPDATED JAN 2021: NOW INCLUDES PDFs FOR UPPER ELEMENTARY THAT STUDENTS CAN TYPE DIRECTLY INTO THE PDF.THIS RESOURCE IS THE RESOURCE YOU NEED FOR 12 WEEKS OF WEEKLY ACTIVITIES FOR PRE-K THROUGH SIXTH GRADE!!! LOOK AT EACH PRODUCT CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE THIS BUNDLE FITS YOUR NEEDS!** CHECK YOUR PURCHA$60.00
- This is THE MEGA TELETHERAPY RESOURCE YOU NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS THAT INCLUDES BOTH NO PRINT AND INCLUDES PRINTABLE RESOURCES TO MAKE PACKETS! No print resources (11 resources):12 weeks of teletherapy resources (6 resources)Weeks 13-18 of teletherapy for early elementary (1 resource) Warm up$120.00$183.00Save $63.00
- ***THIS IS MY BUNDLE FOR WEEK 1-18 WEEKS OF PRESCHOOL OF TELETHERAPY FOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY! Please make sure you have not purchased one of the products in this bundle!***ARE YOU DOING DISTANCE LEARNING, TELETHERAPY OR SENDING WEEKLY WORK, TO YOUR PRESCHOOL STUDENTS for occupational therapy, fine$30.00
- THIS RESOURCE IS THE RESOURCE YOU NEED FOR 18 WEEKS OF WEEKLY ACTIVITIES FOR PRE-K THROUGH SIXTH GRADE!!!LOOK AT EACH PRODUCT CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE THIS BUNDLE FITS YOUR NEEDS!** CHECK YOUR PURCHASES CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY PURCHASED ONE OF THESE 9 PRODUCTS. THIS IS MY FULL BUND$90.00
***THIS IS MY BUNDLE FOR WEEK 1-12 OF PRESCHOOL OF TELETHERAPY FOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY! Please make sure you have not purchased one of the products in this bundle!***
ARE YOU DOING DISTANCE LEARNING, TELETHERAPY OR SENDING WEEKLY WORK, TO YOUR PRESCHOOL STUDENTS for occupational therapy, fine motor, visual motor and visual perceptual skills? This is 12 WEEKS OF PRESCHOOL teletherapy! This is 12 weeks worth of distance learning fun / workbook (or even in person therapy!) that includes a weekly session of check in, gross motor warm ups, tracing lines (by crayon on worksheet or using finger) visual perceptual game, finish the picture by using simple shapes and check out activity!
THIS PDF HAS ALL THE FILES BUT THERE IS ALSO A FOLDER WITH WEEKLY PDFS SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THE WORK TO SAVE THE PDFS INDIVIDUALLY! The PDF is the FULL FILE and each folder includes the weekly packets.
This work will need to be completed with help of an adult. Each week tries focuses on a different theme or a different pre-writing line (ie: clothing, transportation, ocean animals, space etc). Since this has directions for student to print to complete the worksheets AND the same set of activities but for digital use (students look at PDF and writes on their own paper, so no print), you can easily do this as a distance learning session or teletherapy via computer or tablet. If doing this without printing, children need to be able to access the PDF, have a pencil or crayon, and paper. This is perfect for occupational therapists, special education teachers and others who want to work on these skills. This makes it easy to plan sessions and saves you time!
NOTE: This packet was tough to create because there is a wide range in preschool (age 3-5). Some of the activities maybe easier for some of your student and harder for others. This was hard to create because this is different from many preschool packets I create since this is really focused more on a digital learning experience than hands on activities such as cutting / crafts / fine motor manipulative. Since I know many students cannot print and may not have materials at home, there are no cutting or crafts in this packet.
Each week includes:
- Check in. How are you feeling today? This is the same every week. I think this is a nice way to help check in with your student or child and see how they are feeling. In addition, children will work on their fine and visual motor skills by coloring in the face or drawing it on their paper.
- Warm up! Students do simple motor movements with a song (ie: Sing Twinkle, Twinkle while doing arm circles)
- Trace the lines (simple lines to trace).
- Visual perceptual game – how many of a certain object can you find?
- Finish the picture. Note: for the digital version of this game, it instructs children to draw simple thing on their own paper (ie: pig, cake). If children cannot draw this, an adult in the home can draw these simple pictures.
- A check out – what was their favorite activity this week? This is the same every week.
What’s included for each product (Weeks 1-6, 7-12 are broken into individual products):
•Page 5: How to send individual PDFS
•Page 6: Visual schedule
•Page 7: Link to songs. I am not affiliated with these songs. These are external links to YouTube that were active at time of creation of this product.
•Pages 8-20: The printable worksheets with WEEKS written at the top
•Pages 21-33: The DIGITAL PDF workbook with WEEKS written the the top (same activities as 8-20)
•Pages 34-46: SAME activities as 8-20 without weeks written on the top. This makes it so you can give in any order.
•Pages 47-59: SAME DIGITAL activities as 8-20 without weeks written on the top. This makes it so you can give in any order.
If you love this product, please leave me feedback. If you find an error, or have a suggestion, please email me: EmpoweringOT@gmail.com I am happy to work with buyers to make them happy :)
As a reminder, this is only 1 license for the person who purchased this product and the students on the caseload / classroom. Please support your fellow therapist and direct others to purchase this product from my store. This cannot be posted on websites or other areas where multiple people can access this resource. You can directly email to students, put on secure website (ie: google classroom, schoology, showbie, etc). You cannot post to public website (blog, school website that is not password secure) or Facebook group (ie: files section) or other place where others can access for free. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability. You should discontinue anything if you do not know your child’s reaction or ability. Empowering OT takes no responsibility for how this is used
Check out my teacher pay teacher store for more resources: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Empowering-Ot-By-Dr-R
This is perfect for independent centers, full class, therapy, early finishers, practice, and therapy groups.
This type of activity can support hand strength, visual scanning, visual perceptual skills, visual motor skills, age appropriate grasp, crossing midline, and fine motor skills.
This is perfect for RTI / MTSS / 504 / IEP as an intervention for preschool. This could also be used in a center. This is also a perfect activity for occupational therapists OT, teachers, speech pathologists SLP, special education teachers SPED and other school professions while working on skills!
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material. I have used my materials with a variety of children with different disabilities including learning disabilities, dyslexia, autism, sensory processing disorder, ADD, ADHD, visual impairments, deaf/hard of hearing, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and more.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability.