PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
♥OCEAN Research/Report Project Booklet
The Earth has many different environments, varying in temperature, moisture, light, and many other factors. These environments are called Habitats! Each of these habitats has distinct life forms living in it, forming complex communities of interdependent organisms.
This “Ocean” Research Project has been designed to help students to develop their ability to do independent research from an early age and to learn about this habitat in a fun and easy way.
It includes 15 pages:
• three fun graphic organizers for you to complete with information about the habitat
• a colorful poster featuring six animals that live in the habitat
• a worksheet where students can label the name of the animals that live in the habitat (for younger students)
• six graphic organizers for you to complete with information on different animals that live in this habitat (every page features a different animal) and a blank template for you to add more examples
• a page to add your references & sources (non-fiction books and reliable websites), and …
• I have added a cover page so you can make these pages into a nice booklet. (Just staple the cover and all the pages together).
• I have also included a page with (suggested) basic instructions for students on how to do their research (you can use your own instructions of course)
♥The OCEAN Research/Report Project Booklet
✓These worksheets can be used as starters for your students to prepare a writing or speaking report, to create a habitats research folder, as an opening or closing activity when learning about habitats, as an Earth Day project, as homework, or just as an extra activity for your Science class.
✓You can use it in the classroom or as an extension project at home.
✓This is a great and easy tool for you to spark your students’ curiosity
✓Your students will love to see their finished booklets displayed in the classroom.
BEFORE YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT:
Please read the description and look at the thumbnail images.