Also included in
- Equip yourself with this handy bundle of word search puzzles and you will always have something on hand for early finishers or anytime you want to give your class a little fun something to work on. Each puzzle covers one popular novel for high school students in the US. The word banks are carefully$9.50$18.75Save $9.25
A puzzle worksheet featuring characters and vocabulary from the book Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. This would make a great handout for early finishers or a fun homework assignment when studying this book. Puzzlers must look for the words in all directions including backwards and diagonally and there are some overlapping words. This means it is a fairly challenging word search.
The 24 hidden vocabulary words are: Barn, Boss, Bunkhouse, California, Candy, Crooks, Curley, Depression, Farm, Friendship, George, Lennie, Mice, Migrant, Naivety, Poverty, Puppy, Rabbit, Ranch, Slim, Steinbeck, Strength, Wife, Worker
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.