**Please note to complete a print preview. Most likely, you will need to change your printer settings to "scale to fit paper," in order to end up with the highest quality product.
This worksheet allows students to practice the word family, ‘og’ in multiple ways.
• Students will unscramble the word, showing that they have a clear understanding that the ‘og’ word family comes at the end of a word.
• Students will also rainbow write the unscrambled ‘og’ word.
• By rainbow writing, students learn about the idea behind rhyming words. It shows them that if they can write/read a word family word, they can write/read multiple words. It’s a big confidence builder!
• The writing lines are there to help with letter formation as well.
• *Feel free to have students write sentences using their word family words on the back, or come up with other real or non-sense ‘og’ words as well.
This worksheet can be used for in-class work, center work, homework, or in any way you see fit.
Again, if this becomes a product that other educators seem to be interested in, further worksheets will be created.
In addition, there will be a multitude of freebies and eventually, very reasonably priced bundles.
Thank you for taking the time to purchase my product and thank you for being an amazing teacher!