This game will have your students cheering for more while they are practicing words that have oi and oy sound. No one is out so everyone will be involved in the game at all times. You will need some way to project this game via SMART board, Promethium, Computer, Screen or Whiteboard.Here is what you will need...
• students split up into two groups~ THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE EVEN• one student to be the banker.
• pretend money (use what is provided or use what you already have from a math kit)
• 2 banks (provided)• a way to project the questionsHow to play...
• 2 students in the front of the line will begin the game.
• the teacher will show the first screen.
• the first to answer wins and gets paid by the banker• both students move to the end of the line• if a student answers incorrectly, the other team earns money from the banker• questions may vary in amount based on difficulty• when the slides are completed, the team counts their money• the team with the most money in the bank at the end, wins.
Check out this video to see it in action!
Bank It VIDEO! A Fun Engaging Learning Game
If you like this product, you may also like the following:
PRIMARY MATH MEGA BUNDLE~Bank It Projectable Games
TO SEE ALL BANK IT GAMES
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
FOLLOW ME ON TPT
FOLLOW MY JOURNEY AT MY BLOG