Online gradebooks sometimes have way to much info. Don't you wish you can sometimes have your old school gradebook back. You can have all the info right in front of you instead of a spread out through a couple web pages. You can add to the template to have as many students as you want, customize it with color. Easy to setup more formulas by copying and pasting the previous formula. Gradebook is setup in 4 to 5 week reports so you can do progress notes and then quarter grades, semester grades, yearly grades. Class participation 25%, class work, homework and quiz/test make up the other 75%. Enjoy the easy old school gradebook.