**Updated for the 2018 Winter Games**
This HUGE pack of low-prep activities has everything you need for celebrating the Winter Olympic Games with your Primary Classroom. Your little ones will enjoy the Olympics while practicing their basic skills: reading, math, number sense, fine motor, art, character-building, comprehension, PLUS many, other engaging activities that will surely enrich the Olympic excitement in your class! Please download the preview for a close look at these activities - I sure hope you enjoy them as much as we have!
Included in your purchase:
* An Olympics Reader
* A Comprehension Check
* Trace, cut, and glue - Olympic sentence
* Olympic Word Search
* Torch Craftivity
* Trace the Race (Fine Motor work)
* Word Wall Cards
* "If I could give a Gold Medal to someone for (Kindness, Sharing, etc)" Writing
* Olympic Picture and Word Match - cut and glue
* Dice Race to the Gold! Partner dice game
* "If I were in the Olympics..." Writing Prompt
* Color by TEEN numbers - boy and girl versions
* Olympic BINGO - 2 gameboards PLUS an accountability page!
As usual, I have included both color AND black and white versions of each activity, so that you can choose what works best for you and your little ones.
I would be honored to have you visit my store! Click Here to Check it Out!
Enjoy the Olympic Games!
@ Mrs. Bertie's Nest