This is a compilation of 14 bell ringers in Smart Notebook that I use to start my lessons. These pages make a great, super quick assessment! Each page has a different music concept that they match a picture or symbol to its name or meaning. I have included the answers to each page, as well. I used a fun, colorful design without being too busy.
These are the concepts included:
1. Matching music notes to their names;
2. Matching rhythms to their number of beats;
3. Matching rests to their names;
4. Matching symbols to their names;
5. Matching dynamics to their meanings;
6. Matching tempo markings to their meanings;
7. Matching line notes to their letter name on treble clef;
8. Matching space notes to their letter name on treble clef;
9. Matching line notes to their letter name on bass clef;
10. Matching space notes to their letter name on bass clef;
11.-14. Matching instruments from each family to their name.
I hope you enjoy this resource!
You may also like:
Beethoven Trivia Game
Music Detective Game Bundle
Music Detective Case 1: Case of the Missing Manuscript
Discovering BAG - Recorder Game
Music Concepts Checksheet K-4
Connect with Meg’s Music Room!
TpT - Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” button next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales! Meg's Music Room Store
Blog - stay tuned! It will be found at megsmusicroom.com soon!
Facebook - Meg's Music Room Facebook Page
Copyright © Megan Heikkila. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.