PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Have your students apply their understanding of ONE-STEP EQUATIONS with these fun activities including a maze, riddle and coloring activity.
__ One-Step Equations COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to solve ONE-STEP EQUATIONS. Students use their solutions to color the picture.
__ One-Step Equations MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their skills evaluating numerical expressions with ONE-STEP EQUATIONS. Students use their solutions to navigate through the puzzle.
__ One-Step Equations RIDDLE
Students evaluate numerical expressions with ONE-STEP EQUATIONS and use their answers to solve the riddle.
All 3 of these activities allow students to practice solving with ONE-STEP EQUATIONS while incorporating fun into the classroom!
✔ Solve & Write Addition Equations
✔ Solve & Write Subtraction Equations
✔ Solve & Write Multiplication Equations
✔ Solve & Write Division Equations
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, or even something for the kids to do after a test. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Get all of my 6th Grade Resources! 6th Grade MEGA-BUNDLE (Save 20%)
This resource is included in my:
Common Core Alignment:
* 6.EE.5 - Understand solving an equation or inequality as a process of answering a question: which values from a specified set, if any, make the equation or inequality true? Use substitution to determine whether a given number in a specified set makes an equation or inequality true.
* 6.EE.7 - Solve real-world and mathematical problems by writing and solving equations of the form x + p = q and px = q for cases in which p, q and x are all non-negative rational numbers
* 6.EE9 - Use variables to represent two quantities in a real-world problem that change in relationship to one another; write an equation to express one quantity, thought of as the dependent variable, in terms of the other quantity, thought of as the independent variable.
More ONE-STEP EQUATIONS Resources:
BUNDLE UP & Save $$ This resource is included in my:
Attention Districts and Departments: If you are purchasing for your school's department, please buy the appropriate amount of licenses. If you are a large school district and you are interested in a full district license, please contact me for a district-wide quote.
Tips for Customers!
- Follow my store to receive updates on of my paid and free resources!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...