Also included in
- 4, Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn along song video mp4s plus our song MP3, ‘People & Their Beliefs’ song MP3 & lyric sheet bonus. Click on links to view song samples:’One World’ (GradesK-7) ‘Living Values’ (Grades K-12) ‘Bully-Free Zone!’ (Grades K-7) ’A Class Family’ (Grades K-3$10.00$14.60Save $4.60
'ONE WORLD' is a curriculum-aligned song about multiculturalism. It discusses cultural similarities and differences (food, clothing, shelter, customs, language, leisure and music…), helping students understand, celebrate, and embrace diversity.
Students READ, SING & LEARN along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
FYI: There's a wealth of learning & literacy extension in the READ & SING along lyrics, with the added bonus of relevant images to encourage & enhance class discussion...! :-)
Sing and do chorus actions only, with Kinder and younger grades, letting them listen to and discuss the verses first. Sing other verses as they become familiar with the content...
An Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ read, sing & learn along song video (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
‘ONE WORLD’ also available as:
FREE download, with our compliments:
'Tips For Using Songs In Your Classroom'
ALL of our resources are COVID-FRIENDLY. If your school is not allowed to sing atm because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as poetry.
FYI: Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally produced, target learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support & integrate learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick-starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Creating unity
• Poetry lessons/study units (lyrics)
• Distance learning
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a powerpoint - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
We are one world with different nationalities;
Some travel here to settle, from far across the seas;
All connected by our one humanity,
We are here because it is a great place to be!
Putting aside fiesta, siesta, we are all the same.
Forget skin colour, food and clothing, customs, different names.
Belonging to this human race, we’re all sisters and brothers,
So let us stand together now and be there for each other.
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych; Post Grad, Cert, Ed.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- 'These lyrics are fantastic! Rich in educational content yet also fun and catchy. Kids will love this--thank you!' ~ Teacher, Cathy Ruth, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'Thanks for sharing this great resource!' ~ Teacher, 'The Froggy Factory', TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'Beautiful song and activities' ~ Teacher, Diane Lopez, TPT
(5/5 Star Rating)
- 'Great resource! Thanks for sharing!' ~ Teacher, 'Kinder Tykes', TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'Great resource, thank you!' ~ Teacher, 'Special Achievers', TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'I love the lyrics to this song! What a great way to teach our students about diversity!' ~ Teacher, 'Teach Without Tears', TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'This is great! Thank you!' ~ Teacher, 'Mrs Davidson's Resources, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'Great product!!!' ~ Teacher, My Math Imagination, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'This is such an amazing product, thank you for sharing! ' ~ Teacher, 'Teach Between the Lines', TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'Absolutely love these lyrics! Thank you for sharing! :)' ~ Miss Kinders (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'This is an amazing resource. Thank you so much for sharing!!' ~ Janeice Wright (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'What a great freebie! Thanks for sharing!' ~ Teacher, Jana McMahon, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'Great resource! Thanks for sharing!' ~ Teacher, 'Penley's Pointe Educational Resources', TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'I love singing with students!' ~ Teacher, 'Amazing Materials for you by Amy Dickson' TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- *PINTEREST BOARD: ‘One World’
- View other publications in our TPT store
- Follow on FACEBOOK
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
A Lesson in Every Lyric®