Mpeg-4 Video File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students READ, SING & LEARN along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
'ONE WORLD' is a professionally produced song about multiculturalism. It discusses cultural similarities and differences (food, clothing, shelter, customs, language, leisure and music…), helping students understand, celebrate, and embrace diversity.
FYI: There's a wealth of learning & literacy extension in the READ & SING along lyrics alone, never mind the added bonus of relevant images to encourage & enhance class discussion...! :-)
Sing and do chorus actions only, with Kinder and younger grades, letting them listen to and discuss the verses first. Sing other verses as they become familiar with the content...
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our curriculum-aligned songs integrate classroom learning across key subject areas, helping students learn and remember important curriculum content, themes and concepts.
They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes an Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
FYI: ‘ONE WORLD’ also available as:
We are one world with different nationalities;
Some travel here to settle, from far across the seas;
All connected by our one humanity,
We are here because it is a great place to be!
Putting aside fiesta, siesta, we are all the same.
Forget skin colour, food and clothing, customs, different names.
Belonging to this human race, we’re all sisters and brothers,
So let us stand together now and be there for each other.
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych; Post Grad, Cert, Ed.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.