Also included in
- Use these GRADE 4 ONTARIO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY illustrated science vocabulary cards to help you pre-teach, review and consolidate terminology related to Grade 4 LIGHT & SOUND, PULLEYS & GEARS, HABITATS & COMMUNITIES, ROCKS & MINERALS.**UPDATED to include fill in the blank student p$15.99$19.96Save $3.97
- ►Unsure of how sharing of resources is going happen❓ If you will have enough tech❓ What materials you will be able to use❓This bundle provides you with a unique COMBINATION of all of the resources you need to introduce, engage and assess your students when teaching the GRADE 4 Ontario Curriculum top$27.99$33.96Save $5.97
- BE READY FOR ANY FORMAT OF TEACHING! These HANDS-ON, MINDS-ON ONTARIO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES will engage combined grades students in learning about GRADE 4 ROCKS AND MINERALS AND GRADE 5 CONSERVATION OF ENERGY.INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:►INQUIRY, INVESTIGATIONS, EXPERIMENTS and ACTIVITIES in$44.75$63.93Save $19.18
- BE READY FOR ANY FORMAT OF TEACHING! These Hands On, Minds On Science and Technology resources were created to engage students in learning about GRADE 3 SOILS IN THE ENVIRONMENT & GRADE 4 ROCKS AND MINERALS.INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:►INQUIRY, INVESTIGATIONS, EXPERIMENTS and ACTIVITIES in BOTH PRIN$44.75$63.93Save $19.18
- ►33 RESOURCES IN A FULL YEAR BUNDLE! Perfect for your GRADES 3/4 SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CLASSES. Grade 3: Growth and Changes in Plants, Strong and Stable Structures, Forces Causing Movement, Soils and the EnvironmentGrade 4: Rocks and Minerals, Light and Sound, Pulleys and Gears, Habitats and Commu$175.00$243.75Save $68.75
- ►All of the resources you need to introduce, engage and assess your students when teaching the GRADE 4 topics PULLEYS AND GEARS, HABITATS AND COMMUNITIES, LIGHT AND SOUND, ROCKS AND MINERALSGRADE 5 topics HUMAN ORGAN SYSTEMS, CONSERVATION OF ENERGY, PROPERTIES OF MATTER AND FORCES ACTING ON STRUCTUR$175.00$243.75Save $68.75
- FULL YEAR BUNDLE! Perfect for your GRADE 4 ONTARIO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM! Includes centres for Light and Sound, Habitats and Communities, Rocks and Minerals and Pulleys and Gears.INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:►INQUIRY, INVESTIGATIONS, EXPERIMENTS and ACTIVITIES IN BOTH PRINTABLE PDF AND GOOGLE SL$87.50$119.88Save $32.38
►The use of a word wall in a classroom can be a highly effective teaching strategy to improve literacy skills. Word wall activities encourage active student participation. Gestures, such as pointing to key words during a lesson, offer visual reinforcement which can be very helpful for students.
►Included are 17 vocabulary cards (hardness, lustre, streak, transparency, colour, texture, rock, igneous, metamorphic, sedimentary, fossil, magnetism, cleavage, fracture, mineral, pattern shape) which are ready to print IN COLOUR and use immediately.
►Seventeen words and phrases relevant to the concepts presented in the curriculum are provided, with each word accompanied by a definition and an image! Three words/phrases are on each page, and can be cut apart and introduced as new vocabulary is encountered.
►You can CREATE your own vocabulary words IN the editable TEXT BOXES included using Adobe Reader or Adobe Pro software.
►PAIRS PERFECTLY WITH ROCKS AND MINERALS SCIENCE CENTRES.
►You can view my other illustrated word walls HERE.